Emco cereals’ assets
- Emco is the biggest oat flakes processor in Central Europe. Oat flakes are richer in proteins than other cereals. Besides oat has a high content of dietetic fibre and fats with a very good proportion of saturated and unsaturated fatty acids. Contents of Mg, Fe, P, Ca and vitamins E and B1 are also higher compared to other cereals. Emco processes about 1000 tons of oat flakes per year and since it has been dealing with cereal products since 1991 it has become an expert in this field.
- Emco cereals always contain a particularly high share of top-quality ingredients - carefully selected oat flakes, high content of dry fruits, nuts, chocolate etc. Emco cereals have a high content of fibre which protects alimentary tract, reduces risk of colon cancer, heart disorders, lowers blood cholesterol level, prevents constipation and obesity, and protects from lots of civilisation diseases
- they contain vitamins E and B complex
- they contain mineral substances - iron, magnesium, calcium, zinc
they have a low fat content
- vegetable fats contained in cereals have a high share of unsaturated fatty acids
- every year Emco launches several novelties which increases the choice of cereal products on the market
- thanks to high-quality and tasty products with a low fat content, rich in vitamins, minerals, fibre, and a high proportion
of dried fruits and nuts you will feel healthy and fit. In other words, "even healthy things can be delicious".